CLIENT SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE
We are looking for a cheerful, dependable and efficient individual, to greet patients, answer phones, schedule appointments, and more! Our customer care team is the first and last impression of our hospital and we are looking for a candidate that understands the importance of providing excellent customer service.
- answering phones & client inquiries
- scheduling appointments in practice software
- checking clients in and out
- processing credit card, check and cash payments
- checking email and notifications from inter-hospital app with appropriate follow-up
- surgery invoicing
- end of day settlement of software transactions, credit cards and cash drawer
All Candidates MUST:
- Possess a High School diploma or equivalent
- Have previous experience in a veterinary or medical office (may consider applicants with experience working in a financial institution)
- Be able to maintain a poised, pleasant and professional demeanor in a fast-paced environment. (This position requires taking phone calls, greeting clients & patients and interacting with other staff members simultaneously.)
- Be well-groomed
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be organized and accurate, with attention to detail.
- Have basic computer and keyboarding skills.
- Be flexible and willing to step into other roles as needed, when other staff members are not available.
- Put our clients' and patients' needs first and care for them like family.
- Have reliable transportation
Exceptional candidates will also have:
- a basic understanding of veterinary terminology, including a working understanding of canine and feline vaccination protocols, knowledge of parasite preventatives, and knowledge of common canine and feline illnesses.
Hours: Full-time or part-time as scheduled
Compensation and Benefits: Commensurate with experience, abilities, skill set and availability.
Contact: Please submit your resume AND a brief cover letter via US mail or .doc or .pdf email attachments to email@example.com with CCR position in Subject line.
No phone calls!
Previous applicants should not reapply.